|****** New Update: Bluestacks Version 4.2 is available on VPS too ******|
updated on 2020/9/28
Do I need to Buy BlueStacks VPS?
If you are a huge fan of Android and its fantastic applications, we provide Bluestacks on a Windows VPS(What is VPS?), which you can connect to this VPS through Remote Desktop Connection and manage your Tasks, Games, and Apps. Also, you can add some scheduled tasks on this app to run automatically and non-stop 24×7! In other words, you can have Android on VPS as an online android emulator. BlueStacks runs the Android operating system on your desktop or laptop too. BlueStacks is the first production software that allows you to use your favorite mobile apps on a Windows PC. You can download apps like Angry Birds Space, Temple Run, Evernote, or Documents. Basically, this application is an Android emulator for Windows.
Buy Blustacks VPS
By purchasing the Bluestacks Windows VPS, also you will have access to the high-speed internet connection, with the lowest latency and ping to the application servers! Follow the following link and continue the ordering process to deploy your own Bluestacks server in a short time. The most important feature is Multiple Instances capable of running multiple android sessions on the same or different engine! Pre-installed Bluestacks N3 (latest version of 3), which runs on Bluestacks version 4 engine, you can expect to run any application like Bluestacks version 4.
Bluestacks android VPS can be deployed on more than 10 locations with pure dedicated IP from the USA, Europe, and Asia. This service comes with administrator privileges and Remote Desktop Connection access.
Note: As Bluestacks mentioned Here, the minimum system requirement is at least 2GB RAM, though, to buy Bluestacks VPS with the proper performance, we suggest you choose at least Plan “Bluestacks 4096MB” to have a suitable performance.
Note: Click on the preferred plan, and then you will see Blustacks options like Location, Billing Cycle, Operation System, etc.
How to install Bluestacks on VPS Server
If you wish to install the Bluestacks on a Server by yourself, you need to consider some issues first!
- The VPS OS should be Windows; We suggest to pick Windows Server instead of a Windows client such as 7 or 10! Windows Server will give you better performance.
- The minimum VPS hardware requirement is at least 2GB RAM, 2 Core CPU, and 10GB disk.
- On a regular VPS(without GPU), Bluestacks version 4 can not be run properly! this new version of Bluestacks needs OpenGL. Also, the active Hyper-v won’t let you install this version. But Bluestacks v3 (N3) can be installed on VPS.
- Bluestacks N3 using a v4 engine, but still, the android version is 4.4 and does not support the newer version of applications. but if you search, you can always find the older version for almost all applications that are compatible with Android 4.4
- It will be slow, but if your VPS provider could share some onboard GPU to your VM, it will be smooth.
You can download Bluestacks v3 and install it on your VPS.
However, we recommend our Bluestacks VPS service if you don’t want to have a hassle of setup, along with online 24×7 customer support.
Leave a comment or contact online support if you need any assistance.